How We Handle Your Personal Data?
These business-related purposes could be:
- To fulfill the reason for which Personal Information is collected; we will give you information, products and other services you would like from us; we will respond to your inquiries and requests.
- To run our business and provide you with the products and services we offer, participate in customer transactions, and process orders through our services.
- Contact us to inquire about our products and/or services following the delivery (live chats, emails or by phone).
- To send consumers emails, event registrations and other information regarding our services and/or products as well as news and events that may be of interest to consumers.
- To manage and enhance the capabilities of our site as well as the management of its technical and functional aspects and display its content to our clients and others.
- To study, design and enhance the use and functionality of our website to modify, enhance, or improve our services or the delivery of these services to our customers.
- If necessary and appropriate, to safeguard the rights and property, or rights of Elite Mindz, our clients or anyone else.
- To perform the obligations we have and to enforce rights that arise from any contract signed in any agreement between Elite Mindz and Elite Mindz’s clients or any contractual third-party contracting parties, including the collection and billing.
How We Share Your Information
We do not share any data collected by us to third parties like hosting providers, ads agencies, or any other vendor.
We are legally permitted to disclose your personal information whenever asked by law.
Cookies and Tracking
We can disclose or sell information that includes personal information in connection with any merger or sale of our assets and acquisition or restructuring of all or a portion or all of our businesses, bankruptcy, or other similar events.
Protection of Rights
We may release information when we believe it is necessary to address claims that are made against us or comply with legal requirements (e.g. subpoenas, subpoenas or warrants) to enforce or administer our terms and agreements to prevent fraud and risk assessment, as well as investigation, and safeguard your rights or property, or security that belongs to Elite Mindz, its users or other users.
Your Personal Information is Secure
Data Retention Period
The personal data will be stored only for the duration required to fulfil the goal for which it was given or to guarantee conformity, as described in the following:
- The personal information collected to respond to questions posed by this contact form shall not be processed more than 12 months following the last contact.
- The data collected to send newsletters, marketing content business and commercial information, as well as e-books, are processed until cancellation of consent from the user.
- The personal information collected during the purpose of recruitment will be used throughout the recruitment process. Moreover, should the candidate decide to keep the data in the event of future recruitment, the data remain stored until the expiration of the consent, but not more than 24 months following the date on which it was granted.
- The personal information collected in preparation for an individualized offer for products or services will be stored during the negotiation process. After the negotiation is completed for 12 months on the last contact, or are fed to the Controller’s client database to implement the agreement.
How We Share Your Information
Our marketing department in-house has the responsibility of advertising for our site or other external websites. We use web beacons and cookies to gather information regarding our website and websites that we link to provide targeted advertisements based on your interests. If you are not interested in sharing the information we collect, you can opt out by writing to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that this will not remove you entirely. You will still get generic advertisements.
Which Rights Do You Have Concerning Your Data?
When it comes to your personal processing information by the principles set out in the laws concerning the privacy of your personal information and The GDPR, you have the right to certain rights, which include:
Access your data, i.e. the right to get confirmation from Elite Mindz as to whether or not your information is handled by the Elite Mindz, and obtain copies of your personal information. We can refuse to supply an electronic duplicate of the personal data when it would adversely impact the rights of another.
The right to remove your data allows you to ask for the removal of your data if you believe that your information was improperly used or have withdrawn your consent. However, this "right to be forgotten" is not the absolute right to the erasure of personal data, as there are some limitations to this right, e.g. when we need to make use of the data to create, pursue or defend legal claims or fulfil the legal requirement (e.g. in tax or accounting law).
If you believe that the use of information is in the context of legitimate interest, you are entitled to refuse the processing of your data.
The right to rectification, i.e. right to request Elite Mindz to rectify any personal information that is incorrect or incomplete, without delay.
The right to limit processing. You also have the right to block Elite Mindz from further processing your data. If the processing of your data is not restricted, Elite Mindz may still retain your information. However, it will not actively utilize it.
However, the Elite Mindz may continue to collect personal information if it can demonstrate legitimate and legal motives for processing that outweigh your rights, interests and freedoms or establish, pursue, or defend an action.
If your consent to the use of personal data is dependent on approval, you are entitled to the option of withdrawing your consent at any time. The consent withdrawal will not affect the legality of the data processing that has been conducted based on consent before the withdrawal.
Modification of this Privacy and Security Policy