Any information provided by the user at our website with consent falls under the category of personal information. This includes information from the contact form such as name, email address, address for email, company name address, address, telephone number and any other details regarding you or your business. Personal information may also contain details about the types of paid and free transactions, which you provide on websites. The information you provide is publicly available through the Internet, including accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google accounts, and publicly accessible information that we receive through service suppliers.
Elite Mindz website, based on the source of the referral, duration of stay, and pages visited. Navigational information is details about your computer, including your computer’s IP address, your geographical location, type of browser, and the pages you have visited on Elite Mindz. Personal information may also contain information that could directly or indirectly identify individuals. We will never ask any kind of sensitive information from you and if you are asked something like this then you can take necessary action.
How We Handle Your Personal Data?
These business-related purposes could be:
- To fulfill the reason for which Personal Information is collected; we will give you information, products and other services you would like from us; we will respond to your inquiries and requests.
- To run our business and provide you with the products and services we offer, participate in customer transactions, and process orders through our services.
- Contact us to inquire about our products and/or services following the delivery (live chats, emails or by phone).
- To send consumers emails, event registrations and other information regarding our services and/or products as well as news and events that may be of interest to consumers.
- To manage and enhance the capabilities of our site as well as the management of its technical and functional aspects and display its content to our clients and others.
- To study, design and enhance the use and functionality of our website to modify, enhance, or improve our services or the delivery of these services to our customers.
- If necessary and appropriate, to safeguard the rights and property, or rights of Elite Mindz, our clients or anyone else.
- To perform the obligations we have and to enforce rights that arise from any contract signed in any agreement between Elite Mindz and Elite Mindz’s clients or any contractual third-party contracting parties, including the collection and billing.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information following the terms stated below and in cases where individuals have consented in other ways:
Your Personal Information is Secure
The personal information you provide on servers of computers in a secure, controlled environment. We employ various security methods and measures to safeguard the personal data you share from unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure. Personal information is secure by using the appropriate physical, technical and organizational methods.
Website visitors may see ads associated with other websites or services which are connected with us directly or indirectly. We aren’t in control of the information or the links on these websites, and we aren’t responsible for the actions of websites linked to or from our website. Also the content and services available on these websites are constantly changing. The privacy policies of these websites are different and not associated with Elite Mindz policies in any way. The browsing and discussion of any other site, even sites linked to our website, are subject to our website’s policies and terms.
Data Retention Period
The personal data will be stored only for the duration required to fulfil the goal for which it was given or to guarantee conformity, as described in the following:
- The personal information collected to respond to questions posed by this contact form shall not be processed more than 12 months following the last contact.
- The data collected to send newsletters, marketing content business and commercial information, as well as e-books, are processed until cancellation of consent from the user.
- The personal information collected during the purpose of recruitment will be used throughout the recruitment process. Moreover, should the candidate decide to keep the data in the event of future recruitment, the data remain stored until the expiration of the consent, but not more than 24 months following the date on which it was granted.
- The personal information collected in preparation for an individualized offer for products or services will be stored during the negotiation process. After the negotiation is completed for 12 months on the last contact, or are fed to the Controller’s client database to implement the agreement.
How We Share Your Information
Our marketing department in-house has the responsibility of advertising for our site or other external websites. We use web beacons and cookies to gather information regarding our website and websites that we link to provide targeted advertisements based on your interests. If you are not interested in sharing the information we collect, you can opt out by writing to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that this will not remove you entirely. You will still get generic advertisements.
Which Rights Do You Have Concerning Your Data?
When it comes to your personal processing information by the principles set out in the laws concerning the privacy of your personal information and The GDPR, you have the right to certain rights, which include:
Modification of this Privacy and Security Policy