The Best Hr software in India | HRMS Software in Delhi
Posted on April 20, 2019 at 11:41 AM
Are You Looking For Best HR software in India?
If you are looking for Best HR software in India then visit Elitemindz because they have an expert team of developers to develop HR software in India as per requirements. An organization mostly depends on the Humane Resource department because they organize complete employee process from "hire to retire" so HR software will help to automate this process and improve the productivity of the HR department and Employees as well. The Major role of Human Resource department to manage the recruitment process, employees management and performance management, but they have some other important role in the organization like document management system, On-boarding, and pre-boarding process, appraisal mechanism, etc.
Importance of HR software Modules
- Recruitment Management: Recruitment word is defined itself, so the HR team coordinate with the candidate for the posted vacancy in the organization. The Recruitment process is taking place in the following steps:
- Recruitment Planning (Job Post Request): First of all need to analyze the vacancies for the post and you need to set the budget for manpower.
- Interview Schedule: After Completing the above steps need to lineup candidate and schedule for the interview to select the right talent for your company
- Candidate Confirmation: After Selecting the right talent for the organization you need to provide the digital offer letter to the candidate as confirmation.
- Employees Management: Management of all the database related to employees is a tough task while you are doing manually. Employees management modules contain the functionality of biometric integration so you can mark the attendance and timing because it is required to calculate the payroll of every employee, also in this module you can integrate the employee tracking system, payroll module as well. Some other benefits of employees management system are mention below:
- It contains Employees Record likes, salary, leaves, attendance, etc.
- Employee Self-Service Portal
- Maintain Every Employees tax and bank details for payroll.
- It has a job and salary history of each employee
- Performance Improvement Process: It is a difficult task while you are not using automated HR software because the HR department maintains all records of employees whether it could be performance or database but at the time of appraisal it is difficult to calculate the employee performance so in this module performance of the employees can be measured in two way which is mention below:
- 180 Degree
- 360 Degree
After reviewing the performance, Human Resource department can track the low performing employees and they will start the learning and development plan to improve their productivity.