A procurement process is a combination of tasks and choices that are required to complete a procurement action. An example of a process is “paying a provider”. A flowchart is a diagrammatic representation of the tasks and choices that are expected to complete the interaction. Whenever you have drawn the flowchart you can begin to search for approaches to improve it.
There are software tools accessible for drawing flowcharts yet on the off chance that you would prefer not to go to any expense you can utilize a pencil and paper. Regular flow charts are drawn on huge bits of brown colored paper which are then put on the dividers of a room so you can “walk” others through the process and get their perspectives on how everything functions.
1. Choose what symbols you will utilize. Normally, you utilize a box with adjusted corners to indicate the beginning and end of a cycle; a square shape for assignments; and a diamond shape for a decision that should be made. You compose inside the symbol a brief description of what it represents.
2. Start by drawing a box with rounded corners and compose inside “start”.
3. Presently ask yourself what is the first task. Draw a square shape and compose a concise depiction of the task inside it.
4. In the event that the following stage in the process is another task, draw another rectangle shape and compose inside what that errand is. Presently draw an arrow from the past task to this task.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all of the tasks are finished.
6. In the event that a choice should be made after an undertaking is finished, however before the following assignment begins, draw a precious stone shape and compose inside it the choice that should be made or the inquiry that should be replied. Ordinarily, there are two potential consequences of this choice or question. You address this by drawing one arrow from the side of the triangle to the following task that happens if that choice or answer is the outcome. Something else, draw an arrow from the lower part of the triangle to the following task. Normally, you compose the appropriate responses or the choices at the edge of every arrow.
7. Whenever you have drawn all of the tasks and choices or questions, draw another box with rounded corners and write inside “end”.
8. To watch that you have everything simultaneously, ask another person who knows about the interaction to check it and alter as necessary.
9. You would now be able to audit the process , searching for undertakings that may be copied this wiped out or parts of the cycle that could be improved.
If you know more about the procurement software then you can book a demo. Our expert will give answer and make understand about it.